Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The 1 Month Milestone

I meant to post this on Sunday but have just been too busy. I have now been a non-smoker for a whole month!! Still waking up earlier and starting my days fresher but still feeling more tired earlier at night. I have looked on some forums and apparently this is normal. I suppose my body will eventually adjust to not having the nicotine stimulant and my daily cycle will return to normal.

Some very good news this week is that a close friend of mine has been inspired to stop smoking as well, I spent some time trying to explain to him on the phone how easy I had found it and he read this blog and took the plunge. He is at the moment preparing to stop, very important if you want to succeed, you must be mentally prepared. Hopefully in the next week or so he will, for good.

Apparently now I have been stopped for 1 month my body will benefit in the following way

Appearance improves – skin loses its grayish pallor and becomes less wrinkled

Hmmmm, spending less on the face creams then, another saving :)

If you are stopping or thinking of stopping smoking DO IT, don't wait, make the decision today and just go for it.