Monday, February 23, 2009

I Have Finally Done It, I Have Quit Smoking!!

A momentous occasion in my life has just occurred and I feel I have to share it to give hope to those still afflicted by a terrible disease. I QUIT SMOKING for good! The weed has gone from my life for ever, I feel free, unenslaved, clean and hopeful for a longer life. Damn it feels good.

If you have ever tried to quit smoking you will know how hard it is, I have tried several times in my life with varying degrees of longevity before succumbing to the weed again, and trying various methods. All these had a certain degree of success in that I once stopped for a whole TWO DAYS, once I stopped for nearly TWO YEARS. This time I know it is for good because this time it feels different, this time I made the choice differently.

My momentous time was 22:00 on Saturday 21st February 2009, this is a time I shall never forget and shall look back on with pride. This is the time my life changed for the better and I became a normal person again, a non-smoker. I will update this blog with my progress, my feelings, thoughts and advice for those of you who have yet to take the plunge and kick the weed FOREVER.